Your attendance counts
POP Cats’ mission is rooted in helping cats by inspiring people to participate in the animal welfare community and by supporting feline organizations around the United States in meaningful ways.
A portion of Attendance Tickets and Exhibitor Fees goes directly into funding our participating animal non-for-profits. Additionally, we are committed to providing cat organizations with a platform to gain exposure, educate on their heartfelt causes, collect funds, conduct adoption drives, and recruit volunteers.
Welfare organizations we support
POP Cats 2018 Participating Organizations
Austin Humane Society
The Austin Humane Society’s mission is to provide comprehensive, humane, and life-saving animal services, transforming the lives of animals and those who love them.
As the longest standing no-kill, non-profit pet adoption center in Austin, the Austin Humane Society is dedicated t:
- Saving Austin’s homeless cats and dogs.
- Educating our community about responsible pet ownership.
- Reducing pet over-population.
Street Cat Rescue – Austin
Our program provides a humane solution for the Community Cats of the Austin area – Helping the Community and the Cats.
Our Mission is to:
- Trap/Neuter/Return (TNR) feral and stray cats that are not adoptable.
- Rescue abandoned or neglected cats/kittens and other companion animals.
- Adopt out socialized cats and kittens.
- Increase public awareness of the pet overpopulation crisis.
- Educate the public on Trap/Neuter/Return programs for feral cats.
Williamson County Regional Animal Shelter
An open admission animal shelter that intakes animals from the unincorporated areas of Williamson County and the cities of Round Rock, Cedar Park, Leander, and Hutto.
POP Cats strives to mitigate its impact on the environment. We are actively searching for opportunities that would enable us to run our operations in the most earth-friendly and efficient way possible.
We also take pride in working with like-minded organizations like the POP Cats’ 2018 venue, The Palmer Events Center, that makes a significant effort in reducing its carbon footprint impact which has earned them a LEED Silver Certification.