Come dressed as the best cat version of you and get a chance to win Goodie Bundles, Merch, Gift Certificates!
Hosted by Jessica Spawn, @InstaCatMom
This is a cattitude contest, you don’t need a costume to participate, just come dressed as the best cat version of you. Cat T-Shirts, Cat Ears, Cat Anything. Go over the top. Get silly fun! Participate in our Cattitude Contests.
Kids/Family Cattitude Contest
When: Saturday, September 28th at 2:15 PM – 2:45 PM
Ages: 0 – 200 yrs old
Registration: Open 11 AM – 1:45 PM – Go to Main Stage
Judging starts at 2:15 PM
Adult Cattitude Contest
When: Sunday, September 29th at 12:30 PM – 1 PM
Ages: 21 – 200 yrs old
Registration: Open 11 AM – 12 PM – Go to Main Stage
Judging starts at 12:30 PM
- This is a cattitude contest, you don’t need a costume to participate.
- Be creative and funny.
- Keep catittude “PG” rated, this is an all-ages event.
- Open to humans only.
- Come up with a “STAGE name” when you register, this is the name we’ll use when called or mentioned.
Here’s what’s going to happen:
- Participants will be called up to the stage, one by one. You will parade through the stage, in front of the judges and audience.
- If you can’t walk, or wobble when you walk, that’s okay.
Stand-up straight and tall, or hunched over, sitting or lying, whatever it takes to make your cattitude look the best to the judges.
- You may meow, growl, wink, slow wiggle or screech at the judges but no touching, poking or bribing the judges.
- THIS IS THE EXCITING PART, judges will do their voting and hand it to the MC. Then MC will call the 3rd, 2nd, and 1st place and prizes.
Please note that terms and restrictions may change at our own discretion.
See you at POP Cats. We can’t wait! 😜