Guidelines for Cat Attendees
Cat Registration is now closed for 2018.
POP Cats will Be EPiC! There will be lots of cats for you to play with and to adopt. If you are thinking of bringing your own kitty, do review these Important Guidelines. We need YOUR collaboration to make cattitude happen in TeXaS!
- One (1) cat allowed per group.
- To ensure cats’ safety, other animal species are not allowed.
- Have an updated vaccination record on hand at the event.
- Your cat MUST be handled by adults at all times.
- Your cat MUST be suitable to attend and is not aggressive towards people.
- Your cat MUST be transported to the Exhibition Hall inside a carrier, pet backpack or pet stroller.
- If you let your cat out of its carrier at the Exhibition Hall, your cat needs to be wearing a harness and leash at all times.
- Don’t approach your cat to other felines.
- A limited number of visiting cats will be allowed. You MUST purchase your ticket in advance and pre-register your cat online. Cats not pre-registered before the event will not be allowed in.
- We are not responsible for any harm to your cat; you are fully responsible for any incident caused by your cat.
- Any attendee that does not follow these guidelines or endanger his/her cat or any other cats, may be asked to leave the event.
Pre-Registering Your Cat
Cat Registration for 2018 is now closed.
Please note that terms and restrictions may change at our own discretion.
Questions, feel free to reach out to us firstname.lastname@example.org.
❤ THANKS FOR KEEPING YOUR CAT SAFE ❤
See you at POP Cats. We can’t wait! 😜